Pressure-vacuum valve is a valve designed to maintain atmospheric pressure inside the tank while it is being filled or emptied.
Pressure-vacuum valve is widely used in the food-processing, wine-making, cosmetics and chemical industries as well as in the beverage and oil production.
Operating principle :
– The pressure-vacuum valve is designed to breathe in while the tank is being emptied to equal the pressure inside and outside the tank and protect the tank from vacuum.
– When the tank is being filled, the pressure-vacuum valve allows air to come out, thus avoiding excess pressure inside the tank which would cause the tank to swell.
Design and features :
– Available sizes: 2″ y 2 ½”.
– Easy disassembly.
– Compact design.
– Standard connections: G type thread (ISO 228).
– Stainless steel parts AISI 316L
– Spring AISI 302
– Casing POM
– Gasket NBR
Technical specifications :
CÔNG TY TNHH THƯƠNG MẠI DỊCH VỤ KHÁNH ANH
Địa chỉ: Nhà số F10, đường số 6, Khu nhà liền kề Vạn Gia Phúc, số 295 Tân Kỳ Tân Quý, P.Tân Sơn Nhì, Q.Tân phú, TP Hồ Chí Minh
Hotline: +84 28 6658 2434 – 6659 2434