Overflow Valves is a valve used to perform pressure bypasses for safety purposes in order to protect lines, pumps, accessories, pools, etc.
With a sanitary design and fully manufactured in stainless steel, the 74700 valve is the most suitable option for protection of facilities in the dairies, food, beverages, pharmaceutical and fine chemicals industries.
Operating principle :
– Under normal operating conditions, the valve remains closed.
– The valve is calibrated to a specific pressure by regulating the spring with the pressure nut.The calibrated pressure is a maximum safety pressure defined to avoid damage of the plant.
– When the pressure in the circuit exceeds the calibrated pressure, the valve opens letting the flow pass and reducing the pressure of the pipe system.
– The valve can incorporate a handle designed to partially open the valve. When the handleis kept in the open position during the CIP process, the cleaning products can pass through the valve.
Design and features :
– The valve is normally closed.
– Easy manual adjustment.
– Gaskets according to FDA.177.2600
– Standard connections: DIN 11851
– Available in diameters: DN25 to DN80
– Parts in contact with media: AISI 316L
– Other parts in stainless steel: AISI 304L
– Gaskets: EPDM (FDA)
– Internal surface finish (Ra): < 0.8 µm
– External surface finish: bright polish
– Connections: FIL-IDF, BS-RJT, SMS, Clamp, flanges, Macon.
– Gaskets available in NBR and FPM.
– Several operating ranges (changing the spring).
– The assembly of the handle allows to partially open the valve in order to allow the passage of fluid for CIP cleaning
(for use with positive displacement pump bypass).
– Safety seal to identify the factory calibration.
Technical specifications :
CÔNG TY TNHH THƯƠNG MẠI DỊCH VỤ KHÁNH ANH
Địa chỉ: Nhà số F10, đường số 6, Khu nhà liền kề Vạn Gia Phúc, số 295 Tân Kỳ Tân Quý, P.Tân Sơn Nhì, Q.Tân phú, TP Hồ Chí Minh
Hotline: +84 28 6658 2434 – 6659 2434