MTG PHARMAFLON HOSES has multipurpose hose, specifically designed for conveying chemical, pharmaceutical, cosmetic and food products in pharma-cosmetic, biotech and food industries. Is the Excellent solution for processing industries requiring utmost safety during transport of high purity products. Suction and delivery hose.
– MFA (Perfluoralkoxy Polymer, MFA), light colour, fully fluorinated,mirror-smooth.
– Compliance: USP Class VI, FDA Standards, D.M. 21/03/73 and followingamendments, Regulation (EU) n. 10/2011.
– Absolute and long-term resistance to heat, cracking under stress andbending.
– High strength plies of synthetic cord and embedded steel helix wire.
– Two copper wires.
– EPDM rubber (code 140BI), light colour, smooth, food quality, abrasion,ozone and weather resistant, cloth finish.
– Compliance acc. to FDA Standards
•The fluorinated inner liner is much more waterproof and mirror-smooth than any other fluorinated material available on the market.
•It provides an excellent resistance to temperature extremes and a good resistance to mechanical stress.
•The cover prevents any potential risk of contamination of the working environments.
•Hose in accordance with EC 1935/2004 and 2023/2006/EC (GMP). The MTG production cycle is free from animal derived ingredients, phthalates, adipates and materials subject to restrictions acc. to EC 1907/2006 (REACH)
•From -50°C to +170°C depending on the fluids conveyed. The a.m. temperature range has to be considered as a rough indication referring to most chemicals; however it does not include the most aggressive product combinations and conditions of use. For specific applications please contact our Technical Department.
•Sterilization up to +130°C for max. 30 minutes.