The ME- 4100 series of the inline high shear mixers offers a possibility to pump, disperse, homogenize and emulsify products with one and the same equipment.
Numerous chemical, food-processing, pharmaceutical and cosmetics production processes require this system as there are lines with ingredient separation or due to the lack of space inside the tanks to install vertical or bottom of the tank mixers.
These mixers are especially useful in already existing plants. They can work with a recirculation tank reaching the best efficiency after several passes of the product through the mixer.
Operating principle :
– The casing is similar to a casing of a centrifugal pump, it houses the stator and the rotor. It is characterised by a high shear due to an adjusted tolerance between the rotor and the stator and the high speed of the rotor.
– The product is suctioned through the inlet and the rotor pushes it to the stator. Passing through the slots of the stator the product is mechanically sheared, the particles are sheared by the rotor at the speed of more than 20 m/s.
– And finally the flow is hydraulically sheared leaving the stator through the slots at a high speed. If the viscosity of the product is higher than 200cP, it is recommended to put an auxiliary pump at the inlet of the mixer, and if a high discharge pressure is required, it is necessary to assemble another auxiliary pump.
Design and features :
– High shear, particle size reduction to less than 100 microns.
– Sanitary single mechanical seal.
– Slotted head (standard).
– Various easily interchangeable working heads.
– Completely CIPable design.
– Drain port connection (in the casing): clamp DN-3/4″.
– Standard connections: Clamp ISO-2852.
– Close-coupled construction, small baseplate.
– Motor shroud.
– Motors: IEC B35, IP 55, F-class insulation.
– Parts in contact with the product: AISI 316L
– Other stainless steel parts: AISI 304
– Mechanical seal: C / SiC / EPDM
– Gaskets: EPDM
– Surface finish electropolish: Ra ≤ 0.8µm
– Disintegration head.
– Fine screen head.
– Cooled or pressurised mechanical seal.
– Connections: DIN 11851, SMS, flanges…
– Baseplate with antivibration legs.
– Trolley with/without control panel.
– Mirror polish Ra<0.5µm for the pharmaceutical applications.
– Other motor protections.
– Model ME-4130: possibility of a bare shaft construction.
CÔNG TY TNHH THƯƠNG MẠI DỊCH VỤ KHÁNH ANH
Địa chỉ: Nhà số F10, đường số 6, Khu nhà liền kề Vạn Gia Phúc, số 295 Tân Kỳ Tân Quý, P.Tân Sơn Nhì, Q.Tân phú, TP Hồ Chí Minh
Hotline: +84 28 6658 2434 – 6659 2434