Diaphragm Valves, manually or pneumatically operated, are specially designed for use in hygienic and aseptic processes in the food-processing and pharmaceutical industries .The valve is excellent for flow control as well as for open/close duties.
Operating principle :
– The diaphragm provides the body seal as well as the seat seal. There are no paths to the outside environment and, as such, the valve is suitable for aseptic processes
– When the valve is being closed, a pressure pad which supports the diaphragm moves towards the sealing face on the body
– As the pressure plate moves, the diaphragm flexes and is forced down onto the seat area in the centre of the body, thus, closing off the flow path through the body.
– The inter-relationship of body to the pressure plate prevents over compression of the diaphragm.
– The valve can be actuated either manually or pneumatically and controlled by control units and solenoid valves.
Design and features :
– Straight through flow path. High Kv factor
– Controlled compression of sealing.
– Compact actuator.
– Normally closed (NC) pneumatic actuator (standard).
– Sealed actuator with no maintenance required (stainless steel version).
– Handle with stroke limiter (except size Nº4).
– Leak detector
– Position indicator
– Interchangeability of parts.
– Ergonomic handle
– Traceability of components.
– Parts in contact with the product : Stainless steel AISI 316L
– Other stainless steel parts Stainless steel AISI 304
– Plastic parts PP + 30 GF
– Diaphragm EPDM (according to FDA 177.2600 and USP Class VI)
– Internal Surface finish: Ra ≤ 0,5 μm
– External Surface finish: Bright polish
– Available sizes : DN ¼” – DN 2″
– Connections : Weld and Clamp OD / DIN
– Diaphragm: FPM, VMQ ( according to FDA 177.2600 and USP Class VI) and PTFE / EPDM separate (according to FDA 177.2600).
– Manual or pneumatic actuation.
– Handle: stainless steel or plastic.
– Bonnet: stainless steel or plastic.
– Normally open (NO) double-acting pneumatic actuator
– Pneumatic actuator with stroke limiter.
– Pneumatic actuator with external switch.
– Control box with switches and solenoid valves.
– Valve with controller and positioner
– Tank bottom valve
– Various types of connections.
– Materials and roughness certificates.
CÔNG TY TNHH THƯƠNG MẠI DỊCH VỤ KHÁNH ANH
Địa chỉ: Nhà số F10, đường số 6, Khu nhà liền kề Vạn Gia Phúc, số 295 Tân Kỳ Tân Quý, P.Tân Sơn Nhì, Q.Tân phú, TP Hồ Chí Minh
Hotline: +84 28 6658 2434 – 6659 2434