BUTTERFLY VALVESInox KhanhAnh
Butterfly Valves are manual or automatic , can be used in most liquid product applications in the food-processing, pharmaceutical and chemical industries .
Operating principle :
– The butterfly valve can be operated automatically through an actuator or manually with a handle.
– The handle blocks the valve in the “open” or “closed” position, although there are also other models with intermediate positions.
– The actuator transforms the axial movement of the piston into a 90º rotary movement which it transmits to the disc.
Design and features :
– Compact and robust design.
– Multi-position handle as standard feature for valves up to DN-100/4″.
– Two-position handle as standard feature for valves starting from DN-100/4″.
– Several models of easily interchangeable manual handles and pneumatic or electric actuators.
– Low pressure losses.
– Body halves interchangeable with any connection type.
– Connections: DIN 11850.
– Traceability of components.
– Disc and body halves: AISI 316L (forged)
– Handle: AISI 304 / PP
– Other st.st. parts: AISI 304
– Gasket: EPDM according to FDA 177.2600
– Internal surface finish: Ra ≤ 0,8 µm
– External surface finish: Machined
– Valve in AISI 304.
– Gaskets: NBR, VMQ or FPM.
– Connections: Clamp, SMS, RJT, FIL-IDF, etc.
– Two sizes for multi-position handle.
– Handles: two-position, lever, micrometric, with safety lock, etc.
– Electric actuator or single- or double-acting actuator, the size is determined by the operating torque of the valve.
– Electro-pneumatic positioner.
– Inductive position sensors.
– C-TOP control unit (inductive position sensors or microswitches).
– ATEX version available.
CÔNG TY TNHH THƯƠNG MẠI DỊCH VỤ KHÁNH ANH
Địa chỉ: Nhà số F10, đường số 6, Khu nhà liền kề Vạn Gia Phúc, số 295 Tân Kỳ Tân Quý, P.Tân Sơn Nhì, Q.Tân phú, TP Hồ Chí Minh
Hotline: +84 28 6658 2434 – 6659 2434